Shopping Centre Market Research and Customer Insight
Increase retailer sales, improve marketing effectiveness and attract sustainable tenants with highly accurate visitor profiling
An effective marketing strategy requires a deep understanding of customer behaviour. CARD Group has invested significantly in the development of innovative and effective customer survey systems for shopping centres and retail parks to provide the right information to better understand what influences shopping patterns. The resulting consumer insight will immensely improve marketing performance.
You will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Identify which are your most effective marketing strategies
- Learn about your true catchment profile, see detailed demographics
- Discover accurate visitor insights
- Accurately target the most profitable visitor profiles
- Plan and promote effective events
- Find out which consumers in your catchment area are not shopping in your centre and why
- Discover if your tenant mix is best suited to your catchment area
- Target new retailers most suited to your customer profile and catchment profile
- Attract compatible and sustainable tenants
- Forecast the success of prospective tenants
The inclusion of statistical and psychological resources is crucial to ensure the correct methodology is applied to the development and implementation of each research project. From the initial survey question set to the development of customer insights, we achieve the most accurate data possible. This highly accurate shopping centre market research enables you to develop a more effective marketing strategy to increase sales for tenants.
Our shopping mall clients include some of the largest asset managers in Europe. We work throughout the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond providing shopper insights to companies throughout.
If you would like to find out more about how CARD Group consumer research agency can help you to improve your shopping centre market research and your marketing strategy, please get in touch.