Banking market research
Market research for banking organisations
CARD Group offers both business to business and business to consumer market research for banking organisations. With experience of conducting both quantitative and qualitative research projects, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver actionable insights to achieve business objectives.
Our banking market research services helps banks to find out information such as, but not limited to:
- How aware of the bank are people?
- How do people become aware of the bank?
- How do people perceive the bank?
- What impact does the bank’s advertising have on customers and prospective customers?
- What aspect is most important to people when choosing a bank?
Banking Market Research Benefits
Tailor products and services to better meet your customers’ needs with improved customer understanding
- Discover more about your customers, their wants and their motivations.
- Develop products and services to better meet your customer’s needs.
Develop market products and services to meet your customers’ needs and to attract new customers to your bank.
- Nurture a deep understanding of your customers’ needs to inform new product development.
- Gain insight into how to best market new products
- Learn how satisfied your customers are and how you can improve customer satisfaction.
Improve competitive intelligence and find out how your bank compares to your competitors
- Learn why prospective customers have chosen a competing bank instead of your bank.
- Receive insight into how your brand is perceived and how you can improve your brand.
- Find out what consumers like and dislike about your competitors
- Discover how competitors treat their customers with competitive mystery shopping. This includes face to face in-branch, by phone and online.
To make an enquiry about a specific project or to find out more about our banking market research service, please contact email@example.com. We work with clients across the United Kingdom, Ireland and beyond.